Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blogging for Beginners

Sooooooo.....I'm gonna try it. The whole blogging thing. I'm not new to it by any means. I have a Myspace page that I never go to anymore. Use to blog on there a little bit, although that was more of an online journal. My friend Todd showed me this site......if I did things right you'll see a link to his blog on this page somewhere. So, I thought I'd give it a try......just blogging. Maybe I'll go back to the online journal thing, maybe I won't. Anyway I do it, don't expect great writing....this is just me being me. Take it or take it, I don't care.

Blog: welcome to the world of texting folks. I didn't know what blog even meant for the longest time. I mean I get the log part.....but where the f*ck did the b come from? I'll tell you where.....web.....that's right, it means weblog. I blame it on the texters of the world....they like to take the english language and butcher it so it's easier to type with two thumbs on a phone. Oy! But, whatever, I'll just roll with it.

But that's my only rant for right now....which is what I may do on here a bit.....rant. I'm actually a laid back, happy person, with a good life......but hey, I have the right to rant too right? It's all in good fun. I'll try and put happy thoughts in here too. :) I'm gonna end this for now though cause I'm not even sure what (if anything) I'm even trying to say on this blog.

Now stop reading this and get back to work!! (or don't....whatever)

K

1 comment:

  1. I'll take it! I always am looking for another thing to pass the time at work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete