Thursday, October 9, 2008

Get it while the gettin's good!

Holy poop! On the way home last night, as we passed by the gas station near our home, we noticed a miracle among miracles. Gas is only $2.98/gallon!! I'm not sure how gas prices are all of a sudden going down, what with this "economic crisis" looming over our heads.....but, I'm not gonna question it. I am simply gonna gas up and go. I think I'll go gas up both cars tonight for the weekend. This is the first time in 4 years that gas has been below $3/gallon. I know this is the local price and all you east and west coasters are still probably still paying up the wazoo. But hey, if the trend is the same and gas is going down everywhere, maybe you can give up your rebellious teenager instead of having to offer up your newborn baby for a tank of gas. And in the case of you without kids, maybe you can give up just an arm instead of an arm and a leg!

Until next time....pump it up!

K

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh I paid $2.95 last night. It made me happy. Remember when gas was less than $1? I do.

    ReplyDelete