Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WTF?: What's in a name

And now for something completely stupid. Apparently there is a 19 year old girl out there who has decided to legally change her name......to CutoutDissection.com. So, does she go by Cod for short? I suppose that works since her new name happens to be a PETA website. She is apparently against the dissecting of animals in schools, and wishes there to be an alternative for those students who don't want to do it. Cutout is what she actually goes by. I heard on the radio that her license is posted as Dissection.com, Cutout. So, does that mean that her initials are CDC? That seems fitting, cause if she has any diseases, they seem pretty controlled since nobody would mess with a nut like this.

I do have to applaud her commitment to a cause (I mean, she did get me to blog about it which in turn got the website out to 2 or 3 more people), but that doesn't mean I don't still think she's nuts....so I also applaud anyone who has her commited. :)

Oh, I'm kidding....don't commit her, just talk a little sense into her.

Until next time, don't go changin'!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment