Monday, October 6, 2008

Can I buy you a drink?

When I started working my current job, the soda in the Pepsi machine down in the break room cost 50 cents (for a can), as it should be. Well, a few months ago they put in a new machine......and with that new machine, came a new price. 65 cents a can.......booooooo. So, for the last few months I have had to suck it up and pay that extra 15 cents a can. You put in a dollar and you get a quarter and a dime back. Who wants dimes? Not me, I like the quarters. Good for shooting pool and playing arcade games.

Well, good news! We have a sister company across the alleyway from us, and they were still paying 50 cents a can over there. So, they got it changed back for us!! Today, I went down and got a soda for lunch, and it only cost me half a dollar! Yay.....all is right with the world again.....the universe has been realligned.

So, until next time, have a drink on me.

K

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna take you up on the drink the next time I am there...

    I have been wanting a 50 cent pottle of spurge.

    ReplyDelete