Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picture perfect memory

So, I'm at pool league last night. The second game of the second round, my teammate walks up to the table to break. However the balls are not yet racked, because her opponent is quite intoxicated and taking his sweet ass time. Finally he puts the quarters in, grabs the balls, and puts them all in the rack on the table. Then he goes on to pull out his phone.....seriously. My teammate was getting ticked (as was the rest of the team), so she told him to put the phone away and rack them already. Well, he proceeds to explain why he has his phone out. You'll love this.

"I took a picture of a rack with my phone once, 'cause sometimes I get too drunk and can't remember how to do it, so then I just have to pull up the picture for a reminder."

Is that not classic? If I wasn't so pissed off at this guy wasting all of our time, I would have fallen off the chair laughing. :)

Anyway, until next time, rack 'em up! (If you can remember how)

K

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, he won that game against my teammate....and the next one against another teammate.

    But I did beat him in the first round, when he wasn't quite as drunk yet. I'm kinda glad I did because on top of taking his sweet ass time, he was also very cocky.

    ReplyDelete